Why I Chose Running

I chose running because I wanted to be an athlete like my Mom.  She inspires me with her confidence and work.  She shows me awesomeness and working hard will make a great person.  I want some of that.

What I like about "Mile with Mimi" is that you can stop when you want to and push yourself forward when you can.  It is hard to push forward.  It is hard to keep going.  I KNOW I'll get better.  It takes a lot of guts to run, but it's all in your head.  You choose if you want to keep going.

Running is hard for me.  I stop, it pains me.  I miss a few days because I am scared.  I normally get back up but it is getting harder.  It is hard not to stop six times in just a mile!  Today is October 10, 2017 and I am choosing right now to push myself harder.

Comments

  1. Miriam, your courage and insight inspire ME. You are a terrific writer. I am impressed with your fortitude and commitment to excellence. Your desire to be a better version of yourself with every new sunrise resonates within my own soul. And just when I think you can't become any more perfect, you show me that yes, you can. I am so proud and humbled to be your mother and friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Memory of Getting into Trouble

October 8, 2017