Fall Break

Havasupai was one of the best places I have ever been to!  This trip showed me discipline and that I can do anything if I try hard.  I admit, it was not a piece of cake.  But I can achieve anything with hard work.

Once I got to the village, I felt pretty good.  We ate lunch and talked to people.  But then we had to go two more miles.  I made it to the campground, then I saw one of the beautifulest waterfalls ever (Havasu Falls).  I took a nap then got to see another fall (Mooney Falls).

I woke up with lots of caterpillars everywhere.  I wouldn't have gone if I knew they would be everywhere.  We finished the hike to the falls then set off to see another fall.  We saw the beautiful fall and made it to the village. #biggestlunchever!  It wasn't till dark that we made it to the car. It was a long and hard eight miles back but I made it.  Next time we have another big hike I can make it 20 miles a day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Chose Running

First Memory of Getting into Trouble

October 8, 2017