Pet Sitting

My petsitting (business) is amazing.  Once I heard about this dog business I really wanted to be a part of it.  I love animals.  They make me feel happy inside.  After my World Tour, I want to get a pet.

Having a pet gets you ready for life.  It affects your life and your love.  It will love you and you will love it.  You will be friends forever.

The hard thing is you never really know where they're going to pee, poo or throw up.  So, you're going to have to train it.  This is very, very hard.  The first dog we had did all of the above.  My second dog Lefty was better.  Although taking care of him is a mess, I still love my job and I intend to follow my dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Chose Running

First Memory of Getting into Trouble

October 8, 2017