Summer 2017

          A few weeks ago I witnessed one of the most exciting and learning summers ever! My summer first started out going to Rocky Point, Mexico. My family settled in a cozy and nice Beach house. We immediately went to the beach and had a great time. Luckily we only stayed a few yards away from the beach.
       
          The next morning I woke to getting my swimming suit on to go swimming at the beach again. This time it was much warmer than when we last went. This time I went deeper in the water. Once I was in for good thirty minutes we went to the market. Then we went to the best restaurant I ever tasted. Soon I noticed a big pink blotch on my toe. Yes it hurt some. But we went swimming twice again, and  that helped me to not notice it as much. I suggest you wash your hair after you go swimming each day. And believe me, you will wake up with what looks like a heghog in your hair.


          The next morning.......    Wait I don't remember this day!     HaHaHa! Sorry.



My writing is horrible. Well, lets move on to the next VACATION!



                                                                  Canada
five


                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Chose Running

October 8, 2017